Wednesday, January 30, 2008

From the Archives



I recently moved and had the pleasure of going through all of my artwork in order to either consolidate better, keep certain things, and throw away others.

The moving allowed me to go through my Senior Thesis project. I then remembered that I took some serious Low-Resolution digital photos in case anyone ever wanted to check them out. I moved all the real prints to a nice portfolio too.

So here's one from the vault - a corner of the attic from my Aunt Flo and Uncle Morris' house. The house has since been sold, and Uncle Morris is no longer with us. But I'm glad to have these photos, and to have had the experience of spending time in the house alone to properly grieve, look through some family photo albums and document a large chunk of my childhood.