Sunday, January 6, 2008

a day in the life.



My day starts at 6:45am. Ok, it starts at 7am. Ok, most days it starts at 7:10am.

I climb out of bed, turn on the Today Show and listen as Matt Lauer and Meredith Viera tell me the tales of woe/wow (depending on the story).

I typically leave for work at 8:05am.

"Leaving for work" consists of throwing everything from my life into my bag, checking for my keys at least three times, putting on my coat only to take it off and put it back on again, realize that I didn't make lunch and figuring out if I have cash on hand for food, and making sure I don't leave the house without my metro card (you'd be shocked at how many times I leave without it).

I drive right to the train station, sit around for it to arrive and then board. The next 50 minutes look a little bit like the above photo.