Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.


What a delinquent blogger I am! Time flies, as is always the excuse. And of course, I forgot that my two weeks were up and I was due another post. Alas, the wheels keep turning and here it is.

I thought this picture would be appropriate given that George Clooney was in a motorcycle accident this week. Don't worry folks, he is completely fine...and that money-maker of a face is totally intact. His girlfriend however, broke her foot. That's the karmic payback for dating MY man, thank you very much.

Actually, I've always enjoyed motorcycles, but have never been on one. I've never really had the opportunity, and I think if given the opportunity, I would take a ride. But only after a SERIOUS conversation with the driver about just how fast (way below the speed limit) he/she could go. Also, I'd like to be padded. Completely padded. And wearing, if possible, multiple helmets. Because you never know.

Sometimes while I'm riding with the top down on my convertible, I think about how I'd like to wear a helmet. Then I think about helmet hair, and that ends that.