Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm not LAZY

I'm not lazy.

I know that my last posting date leads you to believe quite the contrary. But really, I'm not. It's just that everyone I know is getting married. And so, I have been participating in the various parties that go along with such traditions.

See, I've been quite busy...

FIRST I went to Lisa's Bridal Shower where we were all gentile and ladylike:



Then I went to Lisa's Bachelorette Party, where we lost all that grace and drank a lot:



Then I went to Maria's Bridal Shower, where she opened my gift of "An Italian Night"



Then I went to Maria's Bachelorette Party, where we hung out in Atlantic City, ate at Bobby Flay's restaurant, donned "GRILLZ" like rap stars and were generally debaucherous:



Then I went to Maria's Wedding, where she and John looked amazing and danced the night (day) away:



Then I went to Lisa's wedding, where she looked like a princess but retained her ability to make funny faces in photos:




Then I went to Tracy's Wedding, where she looked AMAZING and had a nice time with my coworkers:



Then I attended Carolanne's Bachelorette Party, where I drank a Martini Tree (not the whole thing):




In between all that I managed to go on Vacation as well. Bear with me folks, more "real" photos are coming!