Monday, April 7, 2008

SCHMAP!!

A while ago, I brought you some pictures from my trip to Italy. Just a few weeks ago, I was contacted by a representative from Schmap.com, and asked if they could use one of my photos and credit me on the site. Woohoo! I'm famous! But not really. I just think it's cool that a group or individual can find me and ask me directly if I want to be involved in their project.

A bit more on Schmap -

Schmap is a leading publisher of digital travel guides for 200 destinations throughout the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The innovative technology behind Schmap Guides also lets end users publish their own ‘schmaps’ (to share trip itineraries, local reviews and more), and powers a popular range of Schmap Widgets, displaying maps with content and event schedules for travel, sports, concert tours and more on a fast-growing network of websites and blogs. Founded in 2004, Schmap is privately owned and based in Carrboro, North Carolina.

You can see the page via this link: http://www.schmap.com/italy/churches/p=50667/i=50667_6.jpg

And below is the photo that they used: